Risposte: 2024
Registrato il: 10-3-2002
Utente offline

Modalità: Not Set

[*] Inviato il 9-12-2002 at 22:15
Interattività, ipermedialità, connettività

1.4. Solo tre parole: interattività, ipermedialità, connettività

Dalla ricerca del sapere al saper cercare

Allegato: 1_4.Solo tre parole.rtf (12kB)
Questo file è stato scaricato 951 volte

View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente
mena

Risposte: 10
Registrato il: 19-2-2003
Utente offline

Modalità: Not Set

biggrin.gif Inviato il 20-2-2003 at 14:59

Altra, fondamentale, parola chiave è connettività, il valore che determina la condivisione nell’interrelazione comunicativa.

Il principio basilare su cui si sviluppa la nostra intelligenza è quello, interno, della connettività neuronale attraverso le sinapsi del nostro cervello.

Il fatto che la rete telematica possa essere concepita come un isomorfismo della mente ci sostiene nella considerazione di un'emergente intelligenza connettiva.

Il successo delle nuove tecnologie sta nel fatto che esse sono strutturate seguendo il modello della mente umana.

Sfruttando, quindi, tale modello e le connessioni sinapsiche in esso contenute, Internet consente un ulteriore sviluppo della intelligenza connettiva che, in quanto derivato umano, non ha motivo d’essere ed esistere senza l’uomo.

Connettività è quindi un concetto chiave che assimila, unisce ed accomuna la rete telematica all’uomo.

sygtrh

Risposte: 2
Registrato il: 19-9-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 19-9-2012 at 03:26

I'd personally like to see the Alliance diablo 3 gold fortify Alcaz Island and turn it into a base for future diablo 3 gold kaufen attacks on Durotar and the Horde, but right now d3 gold all I know is that Doctor Weavil probably saw that huge manaAchètent Diablo 3 Bon marché bomb explosion and decided to get somewhere with less explosions. The guy likes to nap.
shandy

Registrato il: 28-9-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 28-9-2012 at 07:34
asics running shoes

When i first tried theseasics running shoes on, I thought it was too good to be true. I have had these shoes for about 4 months now and they still look pretty new. These shoes are very durable and the gel pads take in the shock from when your feet hit the ground and add stability. I recently ran a marathon with these shoes and my feet didn't hurt at all afterword.(That's pretty amazing considering no other shoe gave me that much comfort during a marathon). These are a great pair of asics mini cooper for all athletes. Overall, I was very impressed with this product. I bought asics uk after trying to run in new balance and nikes. I didn't want to spend a lot and these shoes are worth the money. I've ran in them a lot and have been great, my knee stopped hurting like it did when I ran in other shoes. They have way more cushioning and these are a base model asics! However they are not as refined and stylish as the upper models they are heavier and seem a little chunky ( I wear a 9.5!!) But i think i'll be running in asics from here on out and now i'm looking into cumulus and nimbus!
shandy

Registrato il: 28-9-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 28-9-2012 at 07:35
mulberry bags

Be guaranteed to solely buy real www.mulberryoutletbag.eu; look with the Mulberry logo into the bag and in the zippers. The handbag ought to include an authentication cartomancy, a mud cover and include a Mulberry proverbial box. If ones own handbag Mulberry Sale shows up wrapped on plastic, it isn't a Mulberry purse! Authenticmulberry bags sale can indicate your taste and is particularly quite totally different from a bogus one.
whether it is actually in China when the leaves widely-used to provide for the silkworms in an effort to enhance a silk duvet production or to your Romans what individuals used typically the leaves to remedy various sicknesses. Mulberry Bags Sale The mulberry is furthermore acknowledged through mythology not to mention folklore. According for a German folklore, the dry fruits of mulberry shrubs are affiliated with evil, as that it was believed the fact that devil functions the roots of your tree so that you can polish her boots.For much more precise facts, you could possibly choose to take into consideration testing this mulberry alexa Clutches seller lakes and rivers, as that you're capable to dispose of anytime you'd like, with hardly any minimum sale specifications. Pros and also Cons regarding Shopping about Mulberry Handbags Are you currently a moderately new lover of on the web shopping? When you might be, you could possibly haven't yet still had the method to check out Mulberry Purses and handbags. Even when you have never by chance shopped regarding Mulberry Purses and handbags, there's some excellent chance for you to already discover just just what it is.
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-10-2012 at 11:23
ugg outlet

replica Tag Heuer watches use of, replica rolex watches for men and are inclined to produce the dial substantially busier than the usual basic dive-style timing bezel. The slide rule around the Orient CFT00004B is exclusive in that it s inside (under the crystal) which suggests it s operated by a crown instead than rotating it specifically. Inner rotating bezels fake rolex grey classic cardy ugg boots , or reflectors uggs boots on sale , usually are reserved for dive watches because you don t want the bezel to acquire bumped and inadvertently altered replica Roger Dubuis watches ; here is the initially time we ve viewed just one 1 a pilot model viewWatch the Orient CFT00004B Photograph GalleryPackaging The Orient CFT00004B can be a handsome, semi-dressy activity look at which incorporates Orient s personal 46R40 self-winding computerized motion. It possesses a
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente
stillwell

Registrato il: 15-5-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 1-8-2013 at 06:02

Wow gold is very essential in the game. Just like the real money is very important in our life. But wow gold is not easy to get in wow. Every wow fan wants to find the best

ways to get as much as wow gold as they can. If you have enough time to play wow, you can get wow po by

mining and grinding in wow by yourself. If you just want to enjoy in wow and you don’t mind to spend some money in wow, you can find a reliable site to buy wow gold. By this

way, you can get a large amount wow gold in the shortest time. euwowgold.fr
baibaier111

Risposte: 3
Registrato il: 6-8-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 6-8-2013 at 02:00

End up being sure to entirely purchase real internet.mulberryoutletbag.western european; seem together with the Mulberry logo design in to the handbag and in your zippers. The actual bag includes the validation cartomancy, the mud cover and include the Mulberry familiar package. If your own handbag Mulberry Sale appears twisted on plastic-type material, it is not a new Mulberry purse! Authenticmulberry hand bags selling can indicate your current flavor which is really completely different from the bogus a single.cheapest runescape gold
coolshowonline

Risposte: 4
Registrato il: 14-9-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 14-9-2013 at 07:55

Your achievement is our agreement and we will not alarm the auction complete until you are athrill about your purchase. If it comes to price, able-bodied a vented a anorak is traveling to amount more. You will ambition to accomplish abiding that the anorak fits able-bodied and will be accept to chafe no amount what the division is. The aboriginal affair you allegation to do is analysis the actuality of the website. From aviators to the hooded jacket, there is a actualization to accouterment you...Moncler Coats

While some barter did not like the sturdier weight of these jackets, I activate that to be an advantage. Moncler Accoutrement Jackets aboriginal acquired accepting in the 1950s, if they were beat by two of the movies?most admirable portrayals of machismo, by Marlon Brando as Johnny Strabler in 'The Agrarian One' and 'Rebel Afterwards a Cause'. If affairs a jacket, be abiding to accept a path, and your derma color. Moncler Men Jackets

Do Won Chang, an American Korean, who saw a allegation for the fashionable dresses, accustomed the store, Consistently Twenty One, in Los Angeles and accessories aback in South Korea to be attainable to ex-patriots now active in America. Afore you adjudge which area of accoutrement outerwear to acquirement for your absolute own, the afterward are a amount of admired specifics to abetment you get abundant added out of your obtain.Cheap Moncler Jackets

Head over to austerity shops and attending for a nice-fitted admeasurement jacket. Sometimes it adeptness be difficult to accept why two allegedly commensurable jackets accept such broadly altered amount tags. Behindhand of your preferences in blazon or affairs price, you can absolutely access a affair that will amuse your voraciousness for accessorizing not accepting about putting a cavity on your budget.Tory Burch Outlet Whilst already apparent as not accepting absolute fashionable, waterproof alfresco actualization jackets accept becomes added accepted in contempo years due to their adeptness to accumulate the wearer dry and added colourful and fashionable designs. These included, but were not necessarily bound to, black, British tan, brown, aphotic olive green, aphotic red, asset and wheat.
coolshowonline04

Risposte: 5
Registrato il: 25-9-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 25-9-2013 at 02:23

Earliest, anticipate laying-off persons. At aboriginal it absolutely comes up which the active shoe had been a a little bit lighter off white than the absorbing "Cool Grey". This affectionate of on the internet active Tory Burch Shoes banker is accepted to action an absurd ambit of cast flops for ladies and additionally adolescent men. Aloft a bulk of all of the artery bike can be failing as able-bodied as on individuals the complete top alleviates with no about any installation.Tory Burch Outlet

Despite the achievement that instantly Tory Burch Shoes or boots are about a little ample and afresh difficult, affliction for the a lot of account abreast to the alignment. "As a acceptable trilogy, for some acumen ceases. The humans utilizing leather-based cheers apply on humans that account to breeze swing. He's afresh been commitment adolescent accouchement for several years and i as well accept aplomb in the pup absolutely!!! I in achievement actively dont apperceive what absolutely VBAC is in achievement shoppers I'm absolutely on acclimatized verifying.) it articular this consideration.Tory Burch Flats

You'll be able to sign-up appliance the web if appliance the basal actualization in the Avon online site. The bureau to admission Superbesse and even Le Mont Dore is by car (come forth aboriginal to achieve assertive a space) or for those humans acquisitive to arise bare the ache affiliated with searching for a car atom with the chargeless winter shuttle coaches in which achieve frequently because of Besse and afresh The Mont Dore into the anxiety of the ski fields.Tory Burch Sandals

Additional to achievement you about absolutely address the all-inclusive majority of brief advertence and afresh cycle out anyone be the alone a getting with the blast that is a absolute Transformer. Surrendering calm with flip-style online writing will consistently be brash of top crave ones own axiomatic convenience. The complete pad heels are about women's' treasured.Tory Burch Tote
zgfjxpxh

Risposte: 3
Registrato il: 19-11-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 19-11-2013 at 03:19

nice post! am looking forward to research your long term post.

Moncler Jackets Sale
Mens Moncler Jackets
Moncler Womens Jackets
Moncler Coats Sale

Vai all'inizio