il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Mac convert MKV to M4V, how to convert MKV to M4V on Mac?
tomia

Risposte: 46
Registrato il: 20-12-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 6-1-2013 at 13:19
Mac convert MKV to M4V, how to convert MKV to M4V on Mac?

Mac convert MKV to M4V, how to convert MKV to M4V on Mac?

"I have got many MKV and movies, and I want to convert MKV to M4V format so that I can play the MKV videos on Mac or other Apple products, anyone can help me?" A Mac user asked. First, the MKV format is stand for the Matroska video format, and he M4V file format is a video format and is very close to MP4 format. To convert MKV to M4V, the best solution is using Mac MKV to M4V Converter which is an ideal program for Mac users.

The Mac MKV to M4V Converter offers users the simplest way to finish the conversion. It owns high convrsion speed and provides the high quality output. What's more, this converter makes it possible for you to convert M4V to other video format like WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MPG, 3GP, MOV, etc. Thus, you can play the videos on some portable devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone, PSP, PS3 and so on which makes you can enjoy the videos anytime anywhere.

Besides conversion function, this professinal MKV to M4V Converter Mac has many video editing functions which allow Mac users to edit the MKV videos according to your needs. You can merge videos into one file, trim videos, crop videos, add watermark, choose the specific effect model, etc. The MKV to M4V Converter is an amazing software tool to help you to convert MKV to M4V on Mac.

Here are steps for Mac users to convert MKV to M4V on Mac

Step 1. Add MKV files to MKV to M4V Converter Mac

Click "Add" button to upload your MKV videos which you want to convert onto this converter after downloading and running.

Step 2. Select M4V as the output format

Click the "Format" drop-down list and choose M4V as the output format from Common Video. Then you can set the destination by clicking "Browse".

Step 3. Converting MKV to M4V on Mac

When the settings are ready, you can click "Convert" button to convert MKV to M4V on Mac. After conversion, you can click the "Open" button to check the converted MKV files conveniently.
teatja

Risposte: 5
Registrato il: 7-1-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 7-1-2013 at 07:28

"Guild Conflicts 1" inside the drop, I can not really flattered. Because the primary online game could be the part related to abilities, instead when compared with gear (even

though this is often a excellent atmosphere). However reduce products are usually a few completely don't need the apparatus, I'd already been the short man, as well as I am

hoping in order to ultimately strike gw2 gold the particular Great Funnel, as well as carried out the Requirement of gear within the creatures,

or even no less than provide me personally a chance. "Fighting" sliding add-on to be able to rubbish as well as garbage. All of us finally ushered inside the program must drop

in the large-scale video games, supplies, equipment, spot, in addition to uncommon equipment, you will find employed to trafficking junk, and extra randomness superb point. I am

nevertheless changing for the eco-friendly buy guild wars 2 gold storage space storage containers loaded when compared with azure anomalous

organized, however I am delighted to get at acquire fascinating. manufacturing techniques, superb! We do not imply inside every gaming manufacturing capabilities instruction,

nevertheless "Guild Conflicts two gold" production abilities incredible. Compared to fighting the "manufacturing range truly happened huge adjust, as well as All of us produce

perform put it lower inside the production methods, within guild wars 2 us gold add-on, through every single part in

the globe, you may even keep your real materials delivered to the lending company, that produced The actual manufacturing encounter less complicated matchless. Moreover, I'd

already been which providers, instead when compared with NPC get rid of my personal supplies as well as cash to accomplish an excellent work individually, as well as next tossed

into my personal fingertips.

Vai all'inizio