Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: lock important file and folder with encryption software
csdjohnson2

Risposte: 19
Registrato il: 5-12-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 5-1-2013 at 03:11
lock important file and folder with encryption software

"I locked files (.flk files)with folder lock 6.2.4 with a password which now I forgot. How do i unlock it and get the file content back?Thanks for your help."

"LibreOffice create a .~lock.MyFile.ods file when opening MyFile.ods I've understand that this system is usefull to know who has already opened the file. On Mac, On shared folder, this is not working as expected. Some times (for many reasons), this file isn't removed when file closed. And nobody can open the file. (and because of bug specific on mac,"

Protecting your personal information effectively does not have to be as complicated as you may think it is. Using this folder lock, you can help protect your personal files from any unauthorized access. Lock File! allows you to password-protect files, folders or even entire drives. This way, only you will have access to your personal information and no unauthorized access, whether intentional or accidental, will be able to take place.

This also means that you will be able to keep your files protected from any unwanted modifications or deletion by malicious programs such as viruses, worms or Trojans. Keeping this extra layer of security will prove to be highly beneficial, especially if others have access to your PC or you are travelling with a laptop computer.

Here is about how to lock files on Windows 7/Windows 8/XP system with Advanced Folder Encryption, follow the detailed steps oflocking a file/folder and make sure your sensitive data are beyond reach of bad guys or rivals.

Step 1 Install the application in your computer.

Step 2 Select a file to lock

When you finish the installation, in the prompted main window of the program you can begin to lock a file.

Step 3 Set a password protect folder and file

To set password you are required to enter your password and then re-enter it, next you can select a suitable security strength to lock and protect your file.

Sow nothing, reap nothing. keylogger program

Vai all'inizio