Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: How To Encrypt a Folder with advanced folder lock
csdjohnson2

Risposte: 19
Registrato il: 5-12-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 26-12-2012 at 02:58
How To Encrypt a Folder with advanced folder lock

"the new OS is also XP professional but with sp3, now I am not able to open the photos nor i can send them to other drive, i ied to decrypt it but its in vein, is there any way to retive that photos? Its very important and i don hv any copy of that, plz help me"

"I am interested to know about folder encryption technology available in Linux for remote backup purpose. Let me clarify. I do my daily backup through ssh+rsync to a remote server. It is quite fast because of rsync. On the remote box all the backups are stored inside a folder. How can I encrypt folder ? In that case, I have to first decrypt the folder before doing rsync and then again encrypt. Can I use any fuse based technology to achieve this ? encfs+fuse is good but propt for the password, any option to provide password through file ?"

"If you only want to encrypt part of a partition I recommend EFS. I don’t know what happened to that guy’s files (I don’t think he does either), but MS is usually good with backwards compatibility and I don’t see version changes in EFS breaking his ability to read his own files."

To protect you sensitive data and valuable documents you can use Kakasoft Advanced Folder Encryption to help you encrypt folders and files, so that you are free from the on purposed overbearing guys and cyber criminals.

The adopting of cryptography seems to be the most useful and reliable method when encrypting a folder in PC with Windows 7/ Windows 8/XP. Here are the explicit steps about how to encrypt folder with folder protect.

Step 1 Install the application and launch it

Double click the Setup program and follow the wizard to install the application to your computer.

Step 2 Add folders to the encryption list.

There are 3 ways to add a folder to the encryption list

Step 3 Finishprotect folder.

Enter your password. In the popped up window of “Encryption”, enter your password and then confirm it in the box.

Sow nothing, reap nothing. keylogger program

Vai all'inizio