Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Jenny McCarthy Chloe Paddington Satchel
creator

Risposte: 5
Registrato il: 23-10-2012
Utente offline

thumbdown.gif Inviato il 2-11-2012 at 03:01
Jenny McCarthy Chloe Paddington Satchel

Jenny McCarthy Chloe Paddington Satchel. I must really be out of it, because I actually had no idea that Jenny McCarthy is with Jim Carrey?! Nevertheless, the weird match (weird to me) has been enjoying their European vacation after attending TomKat¡¯s wedding. coach outlet store online Also, weird to me that they were at the wedding to begin with. Fab Sugar did some fashion research and pin pointed the outfit Jenny sported. Long and casual yet chic and girly, the C&C California Striped A Liner Tunic is perfect to make you look hot without trying (via ShopBop for $245). The perfect bag to go with the attitude the sweater brings and the laid back look Jenny is going for is the Chloe Paddington Padlock Satchel (via Neiman Marcus for $1620). This satchel also combines supple leather with a trendy addition. The Paddington coach outlet stroe handbags have been around for a few seasons, but are not going anywhere fast. Their simple design and chunky hardware make them perfect for different ages and casually cool.

On with another white/beige coach outlet online store bag option for the winter, we have an exquisite handbag from Chloe. Stylish python and a chain link shoulder strap make this Chloe Square Python Bag perfect for day to evening wear. Adding a practical addition, the handbaghas two zip pockets on either end of the bag along with a front zip pocket. Also there is a mini purse which attaches to the top of the bag with a strip of leather. Slither into style via Browns for $4279.95. Dun dun dun¡­ it is the battle of the satchels! Today you will be the judge of the bag that wins this coachoutletonlinestorez contest. On the left we have the Botkier Bianca Leather Satchel while on the right we have the Chloe Betty Satchel. Both of these handbags use supple plush leather and pair two front pockets to give the bag a casual but swanky feel. The Botkier bag is designed with ivory leather and golden hardware. There are double shoulder straps along with a zip top closure. Dimensions are 7 1/2¡åH x 14 1/2¡åW x 5 1/2¡åD. The Chloe Betty Satchel showcases gray leather along with silver metal hardware. This satchel also has a shoulder strap with rings and a zip top. Measurements of this bag are a bit larger at 16¡åH x 17¡åW x 6¡åD. Accenting the Botkier bag are tassel pull www.coachoutletonlinestorez.net tabs while a zip top coin purse adorns the Chloe bag. To me both of these handbags look quite similar and offer many of the same things. You be the judge of who wins the battle of the satchel. I won¡¯t give away the price, but when you do see it, you most likely will chose one bag over the next. Botkier via Saks and Chloe via Saks.
related article webs:
1.http://otherlifestudios.com/forums/topic.php?id=108259&replies=1#post-112702
2.http://iphonemas.com/foro/topic.php?id=3150&replies=1#post-5881
3.http://www.sglobangs.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7115

Vai all'inizio