Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Dell Alienware M17x Battery
kanven

Risposte: 1
Registrato il: 17-9-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 17-9-2012 at 06:32
Dell Alienware M17x Battery

Hey guys and gals, I've had my laptop for about 5-6 weeks. Its a DELL Alienware M17x and I have never replaced the battery,such as http://www.batteriamondo.com/dell-alienware-m17x-series.html . The past 3 weeks or so the battery can only charge when the computer is off or in a low power state. If its on and plugged in it will still lose its charge unless its already at 100%. On a full charge without being plugged in it only holds its charge for about 1 hour on "power saver". This makes it extremely hard to use it as a portable device so i'm trying to find a way to troubleshoot the problem without having to buy a new battery or laptop. Unfortunately I need it for the next few months in some of my classes so its kind of urgent.Thanks for your help!

inspiron-1525-battery.jpg - 22kB
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-10-2012 at 11:17

lubrication cheap rolex watches , Jaeger-LeCoultre took a historic stage (see Deal with Tale on this topic), womens waterproof boots plus the model has become leaps and bounds forward from the relaxation with the sector uggboots . This progress was manufactured achievable through the gradual integration of the number of new m? tiers which have developed from ancestral methods: steel engineers, chemists, replica watches, analysts fat baby boots , laptop or computer designers, even acousticians performing facet by facet with 'old' (and younger) grasp watchmakers franck muller replica watches . rolex fake watches Lasers, cutting-edge device resources, and innovative analytical instruments have joined forces with standard tooling tactics utilised with the watchmaker as he leans about his workbench. Aviator Watches This important evolution has
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 7-12-2012 at 01:41

replica watch fake rolex watches acceptance across the planet given that the ergonomic desk up coming era comfort lounger. Mainly because extensive attraction amid different target market, growing figures of folks are acquiring vegetable bags today replica Breguet . replica Sarcar watches An informed customer could make most of the right choices with regards to the bean bag they gives to purchase. An individual who might have attained somewhat of analysis detects it simple to find a goods among really a variety with regards to similar product to matches their involves. replica Dolce & Gabbana Listed here are a few faq s you may well locate helpful in advance of around the approach to a keep . Exactly what are normally bean bags Replica Ebel Classic Lady Mini watches ?Bean bags replica Rado , simply because identify indicates, are generally bags developed from buckskin
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente

Vai all'inizio