Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: How to Convert AVI to MP4 on Mac
dingjhzt

Risposte: 1
Registrato il: 14-8-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 14-8-2012 at 07:04
How to Convert AVI to MP4 on Mac

Why convert AVI to MP4 on Mac?"I want to edit AVI in iMovie, but I found that iMovie dosen't work well with the AVI video, what should I do?"

"I imported some AVI videos to my iPod and found that iPod dosen't support AVI video, which program can help me change AVI to MP4?"

"Several converters I found online convert AVI videos to MP4 are in low quality. Is that any video converter that can convert with high quality?"

AVI, short for Audio Video Interleave, can be get from downloaded online or shared by friends. AVI is a popular but not a loved format, because it's always in big size and it's don't work well with portable media players like iPod, PSP, and the majority of mobile phones. If you want to paly AVI on these devices, edit in iMovie or come across problems as above, the best solution must be converting AVI files to MP4.

How to Convert AVI to MP4 on Mac?First of all, you need a Video Converter for Mac. It's one of the best converter that can help you convert any format video to another. Few clicks are needed to get the most personal MP4 format with high quality.

How to use this Video Converter for Mac?This is a guide for Mac users. If you need to convert AVI to MP4 on Windows OS, you can go to the Video Converter guide for more details.

Step1 Download and run the Video Converter for MacFind the downloaded install file in your library and double click it, and then you can copy the app to the apps folder or deskstop.

Step 2 Import AVI file to the Video Converter for Mac Two ways can be chosen to import the AVI files:

1 FInd the files or folder and drag them to the program directly.

2 Follow the steps: Menu > File > Import > Add Video FIles.

After importing AVI files, you can preview the video with the built-in player on the right of the interface. Batch tasks are supported by this AVI to MP4 converter.

Step 3 Set the output format as MP4Click the "output settings" on the right of the thumbnail. And select the format as MP4 under the name of "Common Video". Also you can set the format by your devices, for example, you can choose iPhone, iPad, iPod under "Apple Devices", iDVD, iMovie under "Apple Software", PSP, Xbox 360 under "Game Console" and Android, BlackBerry under "Mobile Phone".

Step 4 Convert AVI to MP4 on Mac

Click the "Start" button and wait for several seconds, and then you can get the output MP4 videos.

Tips for better AVI to MP4 conversion :
1, It’s a program designed for Mac OS X 10.5 or above (Lion include)

2, You can convert edit video with this Converter for Mac.

Try to convert AVI to MP4 now or get more info of the Video Converter for Mac:

Related artilces:

AVI to iMovie

Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-10-2012 at 08:58

of calculators, as well as the Breitling Montbrillant Datora isn't any exception. winter boots women This look at is designed to very last: uggs nordstrom that has a chronograph, tachymeter fake jacob co , day functionality, slide rule, replica rolex watches for sale and also a electrical power reserve of as much as 42 hoursit even has important time zones engraved around the back again on the timepiece replica breguet watches . The look at has far more gizmos than Batmans hideout ugg boots outlet , and is also elegant plenty of that even Bruce Wayne would not thoughts donning certainly one of these all over. The chrome steel situation and rotating bidirectional bezel are helpful, tough attributes with the look at, as could be the scratch resistant sapphire dial window. Drinking water resistant approximately thirty m 99 ft, Breitling
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 10-12-2012 at 04:03

christian louboutin wedding collection christian louboutin crystal heels searching on the web and make your option on what on earth is truly by far the most inexpensive. Should you have nearly any air a lengthy way which have accrued in your cost card, louboutin shoes you may find out absent about redeeming these folks pigalle christian louboutin . There received t be any support service fees related with redeeming them as well as the airfare you have will likely be Totally free of cost!Information regarding Exactly where to Find Low cost Airline flight TicketsOpposite regarding the a good deal of folks feel christian louboutin shoe sale , red pump clearance christian louboutin , heading on-line mustn t be initial thing you happen to be undertaking when trying to observe down low-cost airfare tickets. Prior to deciding to carry out that, make contact with the airline carriers simply by mobile to seek out
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente

Vai all'inizio