Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Poor guy
minglo

Risposte: 4
Registrato il: 14-12-2011
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 14-12-2011 at 02:26
Poor guy

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-10-2012 at 09:35

of people around the constrained funds mark nason boots . white ugg boots Thus, replica movado they anticipate Swiss duplicate watches representing very similar styles and magnificence feeling. Individuals will be the minimum pricey alternate of designer reproduction watches. People that are eager to contemplate the look and design emotion of leading offering Swiss watches, but don t can afford to pay for to get them may select reproduction designer Swiss view choices uggs boots .
From your motion to your circumstance to your bracelet, rolex datejusts watches replica Police the echnology acclimated permits the aggregation to aftermath the admirable watches the obtainable sees. Above time, it will become cash that observe businesses abide avant garde and motion new items. If your aggregation fails to accomplish so, the
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 7-12-2012 at 08:10

watches replica It really is explained that buddies identical to wines franck muller crazy hours replica , Replica Breitling Chrono Avenger watches richard mille fake watch only if you style, replia Swiss Tag Heuer are you able to recognize the genuine style odor of these. It's got been 10 a long time for us to help keep our partnership and most of us treasure this useful romantic relationship. Jansy fake rolex watches for sale , one among my shut good friends, has now develop into the secretary of her firm, and she also features a superior household [url=http://www.watchescow.com/Rolex-Sports-Models.htmlhttp://www.backshoes.com/autumn-collection.html[/url] . As considered one of the trendy ladies, she also understands the way to gown herself as much as just like a star. At yesterday, she printed her nails with mushroom nail artwork models which make her shining among the us. fake Sarcar These days I might love to reveal these fantastic mushroom nail artwork styles along with you, hope you appreciate them!
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente

Vai all'inizio