Autore: Oggetto: Glad to be drunk
minglo

Risposte: 4
Registrato il: 14-12-2011
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 14-12-2011 at 02:19
Glad to be drunk

Glad to be drunk
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
purlpe and gold pandora charm angel wings pandora baby pandora charm silver
kjsluck

Risposte: 5
Registrato il: 4-8-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 4-8-2012 at 08:23

pandora charms discount comes with some nice designs in Cheap pandora beads that's something for every single fashion lover. Whether you want beads, rings, pendants or earrings, you will pandora bracelets discountdefinitely get one which you are looking for. Would you happen to have phone liquid silver brand of pandora which had been created by Pandora recently? Well,pandora in the event you haven't, go you'd like you'll be able to pandora and grab an elegant jewelry item that you picked Pandora.
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-10-2012 at 12:21

organization assembly fake watches for men , replica Sarcar watches a festive bash, a affectionate day - its stylish seem will probably be acceptable at any solemn eventThe assortment of Jaeger-LeCoultre replica watches includes sophisticated timepieces for guys replica Concord watches . fake hublot All watches are distinguished by completely polished spherical instances that evaluate 39-42 mm in diameter ugg wiki . replicawatches This dimension array corresponds on the newest inclination for big-sized timepieces to generate them preferably suited for any man's wrist. The Jaeger-LeCoultre replica are introduced with fine quality refined leather-based bandsAntoine LeCoultre led a continual horological investigation initiated through the soul of innovation. No surprise, the identify in the model is affiliated with several
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente

Vai all'inizio