il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: possiamo mandarvi il nostro lavoro?
Anonimo
Non registrato

Risposte: N/A
Registrato il: N/A
Utente offline

smile.gif Inviato il 12-5-2002 at 10:36
possiamo mandarvi il nostro lavoro?

Sono l'insegnante di una V elementare della Sardegna. Con i miei bambini ho realizzato un ipertesto dal titolo: "Un viaggio attraverso i mezzi di comunicazione", non attinente perciò al tema da voi proposto.
Il lavoro non è ancora online, ma vorremmo sapere se potrebbe essere preso in considerazione. E' possibile mandare come allegato le pagine principali in modo che possiate valutare?
carlo
Amministratore

Risposte: 2024
Registrato il: 10-3-2002
Utente offline

Modalità: Not Set

[*] Inviato il 13-5-2002 at 00:38
x ADE entra nel forum specifico

entra in questo forum
http://www.teatron.org/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21
e poi indica anche una tua email

registrati!
sia x il concorso di ADE che qui nel forum
ed entriamo nel merito

ciao

magari scrivimi via email
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-10-2012 at 12:06

The initial Rolex watches are scarce rather than conveniently obtainable while in the industry, replica watches, regardless if requested ugg outlet ; ariat womens boots get some times to generally be sent ugg sundance ii boots . The 2nd component may be the higher selling price in the product or service ugg classic argyle knit . ugg boots outlet Not every person can pay for to get a check out well worth thousand pounds. By using a big quantity replica watches from the market place we've noticed which the trade has exploded leaps and bounds about the many years replica watches . It's the consumer's self confidence, that has served improve the trade to this kind of an extent. Even though you will find unique views with regards to the moral price of this enterprise, there was crystal clear proof with the replica organization
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente
Mortimer

Risposte: 245
Registrato il: 22-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 6-12-2012 at 18:59

a two-in-one gown by Giambattista Valli for her marriage ceremony, eliminating the large ruffled skirt to expose a adorable mini gown for her night reception. I m undecided what I believe of the craze. On 1 hand [img]http://www.aptboots.org/images/thumbnails/ugg nightfall boots/235_179.jpg[/img] , ugg kids boots on sale ugg boots for sale ugg ultra tall boots black ? it appears a pity which the actually unique gown the 1 you trade your vows in ugg ultra short boots , now will get worn for even significantly less time ugg ultra tall boots sale . This can be the gown within your goals I used to be personally genuinely upset to consider my marriage ceremony gown off, being aware of there will be no justification to at any time place it on all over again clearance ugg boots , and would ve been loath to obtain modified my gown ugg sundance ii boots sale . Within the other hand, should you have the globe s most remarkable designers on pace dial, why restrict oneself to only

Vai all'inizio