il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Nike Lebron X Low Bright Mango Amorebieta confident of succeeding
woainicwh

Risposte: 6
Registrato il: 21-11-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 27-11-2013 at 09:17
Nike Lebron X Low Bright Mango Amorebieta confident of succeeding

Amorebieta confident of succeeding Fernando Amorebieta believes he will have no problem adapting to the Premier League at Fulham next season.The 28-year-old defender Nike Lebron X Low Bright Mango the switch to Craven Cottage from Athletic Bilbao on a four-year deal in May.And although the Venezuela international has already noticed a quicker pace among his new team-mates, he is not concerned by his ability to adapt."The main Adidas mi Nitrocharge Football Boots between La Liga and England is the rhythm," he told the club's official website."Here it is more direct than in Spain, but I think I will adapt very well to the Premier League. My style is beneficial for the English game, otherwise I wouldnt have made the move."Amorebieta joined the club on their recent tour to Costa and also started in their 1-0 loss to Werder Bremen on Sunday."I have settled down very well as, when I arrived, everyone treated me very well," he told the club's official website."The trip to Costa Rica was so beneficial for me and, even though my English is not so good, everyone at the club took time to understand me. The experience out there was very good and the others were very patient with me."The English style is a style of football that I have always loved, and I have followed it for a long time."Fulham will round off their pre-season preparations against Real Betis and Parma before kicking off their Premier League campaign at Sunderland on August 17.

@uc@0ad9kmce2q@uc@

Vai all'inizio