il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: India Bus bunch rape suspect: I'm not guilty!
liuxiao

Risposte: 7
Registrato il: 12-9-2013
Utente offline

thumbup.gif Inviato il 12-9-2013 at 07:29
India Bus bunch rape suspect: I'm not guilty!

nike free run The Associated Press noted today in New Delhi courts pursue to hear the bus bunch rape. When the some suspects were taken that will court, where one placed shouting, "I am not guilty! I am innocent! " Throughout court, the prosecutor called for just about all sentenced to death by way of hanging. Last December, a 23-year-old female higher education student in New Delhi with a bus in the auto were gang-raped, beaten, fiftly died.
September 11, people while in the Indian capital New Delhi, some sort of demonstration outside the courtroom.

Nike Free 3.0 Day, people in New Delhi held a demonstration while watching court, called for very last December in New Delhi bunch of four fatal instances suspects punishable by loss of life. The evening of December 16 this past year, a 23-year-old female college student in a very private medical school buses brutally half a dozen men raped and outdone in India and was thrown through the vehicle, died. The case involved some sort of juvenile on August 31 in 2010, the Indian juvenile correctional court sentenced several years, as well as some sort of suspect in March in 2010, committed suicide in dejecting prison. Xinhua News Agency reporters Zheng Huan plus Song She

nike free men 109 Branch has also recently setup a stall or illegitimate strict ban unlicensed avenue vendors selling goods, about the 7th at about 10: 00, the branch arrested some sort of 40-way intersection at Main Street including a 63-year-old peddling Chinese woman Zhen Bao Nike Free 3.0 Xian.

Vai all'inizio