Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Ping Rapture V2 irons Offer Maximum Forgiveness
VictoriaSecret

Risposte: 12
Registrato il: 25-6-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 7-9-2013 at 05:53
Ping Rapture V2 irons Offer Maximum Forgiveness

I've always been a Ping iron advocate. I've managed to keep my game down in the 90's with a rare round in the 80's. The ping rapture v2 irons for sale undoubtedly are a game enhancement club, mainly designed and created for the mid to higher handicap golfer.

The technology on these Ping Rapture V2 Irons isn't exactly earth shattering anymore. You possess a stainless steel body/cradle that sports extreme perimeter weighting. Along the bottom is a wide sole to prevent turf drag, and tungsten weighting to lower the center of gravity. Attached to the cradle is a hot titanium face. The face is lightweight titanium while the body is stainless steel. This re-positions weight in the sole of the ping g15 irons for sale, again in the form of tungsten. Stronger lofts in each iron gives added distance.

These ping rapture v2 driver for sale can make high handicappers look like mid handicappers, and mid handicappers look like competent low handicap players. This really isn't an exaggeration. Almost every shot with these irons all through the set goes dead straight, whether it was a good swing or a bad swing. Ball flight through-out the whole set is generally on the high side, as is usually the case in game improvement irons.

Not only do these golf clubs for sale give great forgiveness, but the effortless distance is rather impressive to. You don't have to hit the ball hard or really go at it to get some good distance. So while not being the absolute longest irons on the market, they definitely have plenty. While it may not be an issue with most mid to high handicappers, working the ball is still possible with these clubs, despite the great forgiveness.

To sum up, these Ping Rapture V2 Irons are simply just great. These are definitely really about as hot an iron as I've ever hit. The feel is as close to butter as you will get from a multi-material game improvement club.

Vai all'inizio