il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro in Full HD
ame001

Risposte: 20
Registrato il: 24-6-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 7-8-2013 at 04:02
Edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro in Full HD

Edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro in Full HD

Last week, I went abroad for your holiday and took a lot of videos with my Panasonic HDC-TM60, but when I come back and want to share my memory with my families, I found that all of my videos can't be imported into Final Cut Express/Final Cut Pro. I search the reason on the Intenet and realize that I must convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 mts to FCE/FCP .mov on mac, or I will never view them.

From the Net, I know that Final Cut Express(FCE) is a non-linear video editing application created by Apple Inc and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video, like MOV, DV, HDV, MPEG-4 video best. If I want to edit Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i MTS in FCE in Full HD, I need a conversion software which named Mac Panasonic HDC-TM60 to FCE Converter.

As a multifunction conversion software, Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to Final Cut Express Converter supports convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 files to MOV on Mac, Panasonic HDC-TM60 video to iMovie, Panasonic HDC-TM60 to HDV, import Panasonic HDC-TM60 movie to Final Cut Express(HD), Panasonic HDC-TM60 files to Final Cut Pro for further editing on Mac. It also can import Panasonic HDC-TM60, M2TS, etc to iPod, iPad, iPhone, Quicktime, Premiere Pro, Blackberry, Mobile Phone, ect. What's more, it easy to use and has a simply interface. Besides, you can edit our videos, for example, you can crop unwanna clips, trim your videos, and so on.

How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to FCE/FCP .mov files?

1Input Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to Panasonic HDC-TM60 1080/50i to FCP Converter
Free download the Panasonic HDC-TM60 to FCP Converter and run it and then import your Panasonic HDC-TM60 video into it.

2Select output format FCE/FCP .mov
Choose the right format here we choose FCE/FCP .mov.

3Convert
Click the "Convert" button to convert Panasonic HDC-TM60 to FCE/FCP .mov directly.

http://www.anymediaeditor.com/article/camera/edit-panasonic-hdc-tm6...

Vai all'inizio