Autore: Oggetto: Hopefully this review will be a help
newtstart2013

Risposte: 35
Registrato il: 18-5-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 5-8-2013 at 03:34
Hopefully this review will be a help

Hopefully this review will be a help

to anyone thinking about buying a Studio Design TaylorMade RocketBladez RBZ Irons. If you look at all the manufacturers they all make a so called 'top putter' Ping's is the JAS series, Odyssey the Tri Hot. Scotty's has to be the Studio Design. I'm not saying the feel is any better than some of the above models but for me the looks and above all the judgement of distance with these models is far superior to others. I've owned this JAT prototype for years and it sat with the plastic on the grip doing nothing until I finally decided to give Mizuno MP-59 Irons a go. I wish I had sprung it into action earlier. It looks a million dollars, some of this comes from the fact that I know there are only 3000 of these models worldwide but mostly because it does what it is supposed to do, holes putts. Now it's not going to turn you from a bad putter into the best just by picking Ping G25 Irons up but I would say that you have a better chance of becoming a better putter using a model from this series due to the weight, balance, feel and good looks. Yes they are costly but how much did you pay for your last driver and what do you use the most? Buy one, these models are superb.

Vai all'inizio