Autore: Oggetto: I've owned the Scotty Cameron Studio Design putter
newtstart2013

Risposte: 35
Registrato il: 18-5-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 5-8-2013 at 03:31
I've owned the Scotty Cameron Studio Design putter

I've owned the Scotty Cameron Studio Design putter

for over a year now. Terrific putter. I feel like I'm a better TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons than I really am. The black putter head frames the ball nicely and the white sight line is easy to align. The putter sits square when placed down on the putting surface. The ball comes off the putter face with a nice feel and begins rolling almost immediately. The putter is slightly heavier that most on the market but allows you to take the putter back from the ball without snatching it away to make the stroke. Great putter for distance control. I keep the putter clean throughout the round and spray Callaway FT-iz Driver will a silicone lubicant at the end of the round. I place it back into a generic putter cover (don't use the Cameron cover as it invites theft) without wiping excess lubricant. The residual lubricant in the putter cover protects the putter when you forget to spray. The lubricant on the putter serves an added bonus of allowing you to see where on the putter face you made contact with the ball. Never had problems with rust. I would suggest changing the grip as the original is fairly small causing more of a wristy Ping G25 Irons than what I would like.

Vai all'inizio