il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Watch This Artist In A Glass Box Make You Custom Toms Shoes On Demand
kiwywuq

Risposte: 2
Registrato il: 31-7-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 31-7-2013 at 08:27
Watch This Artist In A Glass Box Make You Custom Toms Shoes On Demand

This is a thing: Tyler Ramsey is embarking on the longest Google+ Hangout ever, all while painting shoes, on the street in California.
Tyler Ramsey is living in a glass box. He's getting leg cramps, he has been eating the same thing (a meatball sandwich) for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and he hasn't showered in over three days. On the bright side, his wife plans on bringing a tub to his box later in the afternoon. "I'll be like an old-time cowboy sitting in a tub and she'll sponge bathe me," he says.
Ramsey, an artist, is spending a week inside a glass box in front of the toms sale store in Venice, California, as part of a stunt to set a record for the longest Google+ Hangout ever. While sitting (and pacing) in the box, Ramsey is taking orders from customers who call a special hotline. Just offer three colors and an "inspiration word" for custom-designed toms shoes or eyewear cases, and he'll dream something up for you.
"The point of this is to push forward the movement, get a lot of the attention for the movement. The entire [one for one model] that cheap toms does is humbling to me," he says. "This is the best way that I can contribute."
Ramsey, who was hopped up on caffeine when we spoke (and pacing around a stool, as I could see on the Google+ Hangout in the most meta phone interview I've ever conducted) has received some strange non-Toms related requests. One person asked him to paint their dog. Another guy called up and asked if he could take a girl on a date inside the box, with Ramsey standing by. "Someone came by with a baby and I thought they would let me paint their baby, and I was excited," he says. "But they didn't want that at all."
welcome to visit homepage: http://www.cheaptomshoesonline.biz/
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente

Vai all'inizio