il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Bad putter with great marketing.
newtstart2013

Risposte: 35
Registrato il: 18-5-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 19-7-2013 at 06:46
Bad putter with great marketing.

Bad putter with great marketing.

Remember when the new model cam eout and you had to buy one because Tiger used Callaway Edge driver, most people realized Tiger's putting went downhill. This TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Driver is horrible but what makes it the worst is it's $300. Tiger being Tiger could use a pool stick and still be an awsome putter but this piece of junk makes it that much harder.Ever since I picked up one of these at Edwin Watts and putted with it and played with several players who owned one I harbored a deep desire to own one day..I've been playing for over 6 years now and have grown to love the game..although I'm a "weekend golfer" I think I take my ping k15 irons seriously and have experimented with several different
ouzhenyang

Risposte: 53
Registrato il: 22-7-2013
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-7-2013 at 05:18

Many successes stories start with a decision and commitment to Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts achieve something or follow a dream. Whether it's losing weight, saving money, finding a partner or job, or happiness, Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren it first begins with a negative feeling Ralph Lauren Outlet Online or thought that really upsets you. You feel unhappy,

Vai all'inizio