Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Evolution of employee monitoring stretches for companies
csdjohnson2

Risposte: 19
Registrato il: 5-12-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 16-4-2013 at 06:34
Evolution of employee monitoring stretches for companies

"What is the best employee monitoring software in the market? I have a around 12 workers and I want to monitor them in order to check what they are working on while i'm not around. Can anyone tell me what is the best employee monitoring software I can find or any comparison website?"

"How do I block employee monitoring software? The owner of the company where I work has installed employee monitor on his PC. If the PC that I use was his that would be fine, but I provide my own PC and do not feel in that case he has a right to see it. Is there a way to block him from this?"

"When did employee monitoring first began and what led to it? When was the first case that employee monitoring began? What is the best system to use to monitor employees at work legally?"

One way to avoid potential employee lawsuits is to use anonymization, or masking, software, she said, which vendors and third parties are increasingly offering for use with network security tools. Organizations must decide what kinds of information should be masked. Once the system is deployed, she added, only a limited number of managers should be able to change the controls.

Many organizations in Europe use masking keylogger with data loss prevention (DLP) tools, she said. If, for example, an employee wanted to generate a report on DLP-related activity, such as e-mails containing sensitive data that might have been blocked, it might exclude information such as specific employee e-mail addresses. Another increasingly popular tool, called a security information management (SIM) solution, can analyze and cross-reference myriad data logs from throughout the network, but these are slightly more problematic to use within the EU legal framework, Hallawell said.

If suspicious activity is detected, the company should have procedures in place for investigating it. An example of such a situation might include, for instance, a large number of e-mails sent around the time of a sensitive business deal. In such a situation, IT staff could discuss the suspicious activity with the legal and human resources departments to help assess whether further investigation is warranted and to ensure that any inquiry (which could include reviewing unmasked data) would be conducted legally.

You will see that there are a number of ways that employee’s may be monitored. Most of this may be legal, while some maybe not!

In a 3-5 page paper, research at least two of these monitoring techniques and present your findings. Your findings will show what professionals have determined (or not) and will not be your opinion. Person opinions do not count in research papers, just facts.

Suggested formatting: Start with an Abstract, then add a summary of facts section. Follow that with an analysis section where issues are identified and discussed. Finish with a conclusion where implications are addressed. Cite all sources in the body of the paper in abbreviated format, and again in a reference page (full citation). Follow APA guidelines! Note: Abstract and Reference page(s) are not counted as one of the 3-5 pages.

If you want to avoid unpleasant surprises, you need to know what the employees are doing at their workplaces and how they are using computers. Employee tracking software is designed for this purpose. The main advantage of this keyboard logger is that it installed secretly, so the employees do not suspect they are monitored. This is a great opportunity to improve employee workplace productivity.

Lots of modern and successful companies are monitoring their workers. Generally employees do not know they are monitored, and this is the main advantage of using this method. Though many people consider this method unethical, the implementation of employee computer monitoring software is not prohibited by the law. Since, computers used by the workers belong to your company, so you need to make sure all computers are used for performing their direct duties.

Employee monitoring softeware are created by various companies and are available in various forms. To find a suitable application you need to surf the Internet. However, you need to remember that not all offered apps are alike. Thus, to get the best app for your money, execute a decent research.

http://phoenixsoul-ro.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=919113&e...
http://teamprometheus.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Team_Prometheus...
http://en.dipephoto.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1173292&extra=

Sow nothing, reap nothing. keylogger program

Vai all'inizio