il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: How to convert MTS to AVI for editing on Mac?
ipad001

Risposte: 42
Registrato il: 23-12-2012
Utente offline

thumbup.gif Inviato il 3-3-2013 at 02:37
How to convert MTS to AVI for editing on Mac?

How to convert MTS to AVI for editing on Mac?

Serveral days ago, I finished my travel from foreign, I used my Sony camcorder recorded many wonderful memory. When I back home, I want to edit the videos with video deiting apps which supports AVI format on Mac, but they are AVCHD .mts video, I can't do this derictly on Mac.

So I think I need the third part software to finish this. I find Mac MTS to AVI Converter is what I wanted. With this MTS to AVI Convert for Mac, I convert MTS to AVI very easy on Mac. It also can rip DVD to other video formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV.

During I using I found this converter has many powerful fctions such as extract audio for iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other portable device. Split a big video into several parts and get the videos clips. Crop the image to remove unwanted backdrops, merge several video or movie files into one.

This is how to convert MTS to AVI on Mac

Step 1. Add MTS video files to MTS to AVI Converter
Download MTS to AVI Converter, install and run it. Click "Add files" button or drag videos into it.

Step 2. Select AVI as the output format
Select profile drop-down list to choose ".avi" as the output format.

Step 3. Start converting
When all settings are done, click the "convert" button to start convert MTS video to AVI.

Mac MTS to iMovie Converter - How to convert MTS to iMovie on Mac with MTS to iMovie Converter for Mac?

Guide for you how to convert and edit MTS to MP4 on Mac?

View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente

Vai all'inizio