Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Coach Leather Bags in Black With C Logo And Trademarke 402
creator

Risposte: 5
Registrato il: 23-10-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 14-11-2012 at 01:33
Coach Leather Bags in Black With C Logo And Trademarke 402

Lying in the tub, and transgression in the cold ichor, Xiao Yan some indulge in the full sense of power, in accordance with the unusual breakthrough mode, generally at seventh after a period of time and Dsquared temperature Yangqi, is to build the base ichor help Xiao Yan, is a direct skip in this period, arrived at the filling stage the dynamic earth. In the tub in meditation for a while, the joyful heart gradually calm, Xiao Yan that slowly stood up, naked body with light water, in reflected sunlight, showing extraordinary martial art universe. Lazy stretch of a stretch, in vivo bone, like regeneration in general, there was a sharp clap of thunder sound military moves the universe. Free twisted turn right, Xiao Yan to the bed trick, the suction jet out clothes, was involved in the palm in martial art universe. " Well, the gas was full of many fights, with the now created suction forceps, should be able to move a person's weight? " Wear good clothes, Xiao Yan brow rugulose, muttered: " unfortunately, this " suction palm ", does not seem to have much Peuterey sito ufficiale greater attack power, so-called forced extraction opponent blood, also can only deal with much lower level than their people, on the same level or senior opponents, but some be beyond one's grasp the... "Think of here, Xiao Yan some regretful sigh, this can be considered the first of his fighting skills, ah Wu moving heaven and earth. Pursed her lips, Xiao Yangang to step out the tub, a heart abrupt martial art universe. My eyes slightly exudes a strange light, Xiao Yan right hand slowly rolls, eyes staring at his palm, after a while, the palm across half the ruler distance, at a vase martial art universe. Licked his lips, Xiao Yan in the bucket of gas has not experienced any particular context, this is straight from the palm heart sprout... Mump outside, need at least large division level, in order to manage, so, Xiao Yan 's action, in addition to create a nice breeze, did not have any effect on other martial art burberry online shop universe. The breeze from the palm in the smoke, the vase blown violently shaking a few, almost is falling off the table... You are not free, Xiao Yan were not disappointed, but his joy, some exciting rubbed his hands together, quickly stepped back a few metres, right palm flybys vase martial art universe. " Suction pocket! " a sound light drink, strong suction vase out of haste will immediately fly to Xiao Yan Wu moving heaven and earth. In the vase will reach three feet in front of Xiao, Xiao Yan palm suction suddenly, in the gas from the bucket. Spray, suddenly, a strong wind blowing, hard in the fast flying vase on martial art universe. " Bang! "Two direction opposite forces, in the air to meet, and as a meeting center of the vase, but crashed into tiny pieces of debris, violence, and shot a martial art universe. Looking at his palm obtains result, Xiao Yan little face, full of surprise, suction and reverse thrust tie, the damage caused by force, far beyond his expectation martial art universe. Although in vivo filling gas in a previous battle manufacturing reverse thrust has been exhausted, but Xiao Yan is very excited, the reverse thrust, he is just using the low pump power will play out, this way not only consumption is maximum, but the effect is belstaff lederjacke small and pitiful, and if he can have a similar suction pocket such dedicated to play suction reverse thrust fighting skills, then two match, he bet, the results obtained, will be very fierce! "The little guy, nice... Can use this technique to strengthen thought " suction pocket ". " The ring on her finger light shimmer, medicine and old floating out, looking at the room fragments, slightly nodded, Wu Chan channel dynamic universe. Xiao Yan put a smile, an old woman on the eyeball in Medicine Guru around, face the real universe Wu please. " If there is a dedicated to play back force fighting skills, then tried to perfection in one's studies. It, then you this mysterious level suction palm, attack in force, or can be comparable to black Order intermediate or advanced fighting skills... " Seems not to see Xiao Yan 's face, medicine and old himself said Wu dynamic universe. " Teacher, you also know that such similar auxiliary fighting skills, rare, I can get this suction pocket, or rely on luck, and now Peuterey jacken you make me where do i find a can with suction pocket matched auxiliary fighting skills? " Xiao Yan sent his head, like some helpless Wu dynamic universe. " Don't make your innocent face, you don't want from me playing the idea. " White eye medicine Xiao Yan, old Mr. Wu moved heaven and earth. " This idea of yours had not thought, but these two kinds of fighting skills are similar to chicken auxiliary fighting skills, it is difficult to see, so, but very few people really put together. "" The teacher have? " Upon hearing this, Xiao Yan face suddenly pulled down, down, no dedicated to play the reverse thrust fighting skills, alone with you only, no doubt is a kind act martial art universe the loss outweighs the gain. See Shaw arthritis drooping appearance, drug and old funny shook his head, finger rubbing his forehead, mused: " has anyone ever asked me to medicine, it seems I received this fighting skills, was not just a hand of unused pills, I will not and that the transaction, it too long, if not for today is you reminded me, I'm afraid I really want to forget. ""Well... Find out. " Remove your finger in his forehead, and then tread with eyes, gently on his forehead. The moving universe. A point of the forehead, Xiao Yan head slightly rise, a large amount of information which for a long time after pouring, gradually clear, just over two martial art. ".

Vai all'inizio