Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Theπαπούτσια Nike - New Improved and Still Amaz
andider2926

Risposte: 1
Registrato il: 17-11-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 17-11-2012 at 07:55
Theπαπούτσια Nike - New Improved and Still Amazing

The Nike Air Max Torch 5 is the newest shoe available from this series. What runners get is an updated sneaker with a new look and design, while still having the core features that has made this shoe such a success.
Aside from comfort, the Air Max Tailwind 2009 has proven to be extremely stylish. It is available in a wide range of colorways that should connect with people. You do not want to be running in a shoe that is ugly and this sneaker is not. Nike knows what they are doing and that is why they are considered by many to be the best around.
Performance wise the παπούτσια Nike Turnaround does well, as only one step on the hardwood and your feet feel ready for fast paced aggressive action. You can transition well when moving from walking to running or jumping as your feet feel free and natural compared to more of the bulky basketball shoes. Even though these are lighter than the bulkier counterparts it still has some ankle protection on the base. This protection is necessary in any sneaker as injuries are so common.
There are many casual sneakers available, however the Nike Air Max Skyline is considered by many to be in the top 10. This is a really comfortable shoe and it is designed specifically for everyday casual wear. It is a great sneaker and you will get a shoe that has the Air Max unit inside the heel of the shoe. This unit will be able to provide you with the cushioning that is needed to give to put your feet at ease when walking.
The comfort level in the Nike 2012 Torch 4 cannot be described. The shoe fits so well, I have never worn a pair of shoes like this before in my life. They were extremely lightweight and my feet didn't have that claustrophobic feeling, due to the fact that the material to make the show was breathable. The air bubble in the back was excellent and this was the source of the comfort for my feet. It looks great at the back of the shoe as it is visible. Another thing that I like about the shoe was that it had excellent traction and grip. This proved to be very important, especially when running on slippery and uneven terrain.
In closing, the Nike Air Max Torch 4 is a great running shoe or casual trainer. It is comfortable and lightweight, while at the same time offering the performance that people are looking for. You will really get your money's worth from this shoe as it is not overly expensive also. We recommend it and I am sure you will not be disappointed if you choose to purchase it.
Nike always brings out the nicest color ways on their Nike Air Max 2013 90's line up and here is one more to add to that collection. One of my favorite Air Max 90 shoes feature a cool grey base color with a white Nike swoosh and hyper blue accents along the sole of the sneaker and heel. Also on this pair they kept their mesh toe box design for added comfort and breathability.
The great thing about Nike is that they also have special collections, like Air Max, Mercurial, Nike+, Nike Pro and all of these collections have special benefits. This is something that made Nike famous over the years, as they have continually tried and improved their footwear, adding new technologies that would simplify the efforts needed when delving into your favorite sports.
Year 1987 saw the launch of a new line of Nike Shoe. This new line of shoes that shook the world with its innovatively advance air sole technology was Nike Air Max 2012 Since its introduction lot many changes have been done to the original model.
View User's Profile Visita la pagina dell utente Scorri tutte le risposte per utente

Vai all'inizio