il FORUM di TEATRON.org
Non sei collegato [Login ]
Vai alla fine

Versione per la stampa  
Autore: Oggetto: Import DVD to FCE Mac, convert DVD to Final Cut Express on Mac?
tomia

Risposte: 46
Registrato il: 20-12-2012
Utente offline

[*] Inviato il 22-1-2013 at 01:03
Import DVD to FCE Mac, convert DVD to Final Cut Express on Mac?

Import DVD to FCE Mac, convert DVD to Final Cut Express on Mac?

"How to import DVD to FCE for editing on Mac? I have lots of DVDs and want to edit the DVD movies with FCE to make my videos which as a gift for one friend of mine. But I don't know how to do it? Is there anyone or something can help me to import DVD to FCE on Mac?" A Mac user asked.

First of all, we know that FCE (Final Cut Express) is a non-linear video editing application created by Apple Inc. It allows users to edit their videos with the powerful editing functions. It's a good chocie for users to edit videos on Mac. But FCE has a limited video formats including MP4, MOV, DV, etc. So if you want to import DVD to FCE, converting DVD to FCE is the most important step.

At this time, Mac DVD to FCE Converter is our best choice to convert DVD to FCE on Mac. With its conversion function, you can get high quality videos with fast conversion speed. You can convert DVD to MP4, MOV, DV format etc which are recognized by FCE. Of course, if you need, converting DVD to other video formats like MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPG, etc is also allowed.

The follow guide is how to convert and import DVD to FCE on Mac:

Step 1. Load DVD files to DVD to FCE Converter for Mac

After downloading and running the program, just insert the DVD disc into your computer's DVD-ROM. Then click add button to load your DVD files to the Mac DVD to FCE Ripper.

Step 2. Select the output format

In this step, you can choose a output format by clicking "Profile" drop-down list. Here you can select ".mov" as the output format. Click "Browse" to save the converted files to the location which you want.

Step 3. Rip and convert DVD to FCE on Mac

Click convert button to convert DVD to FCE on Mac. Before converting, you can edit your DVD files by the powerful editing functions like merging, trimming videos, add watermark and so on.

Vai all'inizio