il FORUM di TEATRON.org

Learned to play with old anser style putter

newtstart2013 - 19-7-2013 at 06:37

Learned to play with old anser style putter

so I love the setup. Mine plays at 35". My only complaint was the original finish and rusting. I had Callaway RAZR X Irons refinished in nickel. Its a little shiney now in sunlight but the absolute best putter Ive used. It helped me play and pass my Player Ability Test this week. Any decent golfer that putts well will benefit from this discount x-22 irons. I want to get a newer Newport 2.6 to test but will never sell my TeI3. It was bent 2° flat and has custom headstamping from custom shop. Wasn't a fan of stock grip but after swapping, my 1 putts per round greatly improved. I use a Tigershark grip now but want a newer SC midsize but at the prices they want, Im sticking to the Winn or Tigershark. Great club and in my opinion, anyone who doesn't like probably putts poorly with other flat sticks as well. This was my first custom fitted club and dont see callaway X-24 hot irons going anywhere. I may also try a black mist and Circa 62 but still love the current gamer. Beautiful club and feels great.