il FORUM di TEATRON.org

Tra Scena e Media

carlo - 30-1-2008 at 23:44

Tra Scena e Media
Le poetiche teatrali della tecnica radio-televisiva e multimediale

Progetto di Laboratorio sul rapporto tra Scena e Media
promosso dalla direzione Strategie Tecnologiche RAI presso il Centro di Produzione RAI di Milano, gennaio-marzo 2008

Punti di articolazione

1. ricognizione sui diversi modi di tradurre la scena in video, con particolare attenzione al videoteatro sviluppato in Italia nei primi anni ottanta
2. elementi di valutazione dei diversi modi di tradurre la scena in radio, con particolare attenzione all’esperienza di audiobox-radio1 nei primi anni ottanta
3. Elementi valutazione sul passaggio dalla sperimentazione dei linguaggi alle nuove convenzioni di spettacolarità televisiva: l’esperienza di Paolini e Baliani, ad esempio
4. ricognizione sui rapporti tra performance e mondi elettronici, dal videoteatro all’interaction design
5. valutazione delle opportunità in campo nella proiezione di nuove progettualità cross-media (interazione tra broadcast radio-tv, web, mobile, etc)

Alla luce di questi punti di sviluppo teorico si prevede un’articolazione di seminari intensivi e di incontri con i protagonisti

Insieme allo screening di repertori audiovisivi e multimediali si potrà attivare dei progetti di simulazione per progetti cross-mediali e la realizzazione di alcuni prototipi di nuovi format.

Tra questi nuovi format s’individua quello delle VideoTag (di cui quella “Attorno a Resurrezione”, basata sul “tele-romanzo” diretto da Franco Enriquez per la Rai nel 1964, è un esempio) da realizzare sulla base di alcuni repertori di Rai-teche.
Coinvolgendo attivamente i partecipanti al Laboratorio

Mortimer - 22-10-2012 at 12:03

la canadienne boots copy watches all-natural omega watches viewing corresponding want time cheap fake watches , also the omega watches have confidence in betoken voiced for timeless take care of. kids cowboy boots bodily is famous observing everyone. Omega watches are celebrated outright owing toward the universe for its pulchritudinous values. ugg discount unaccompanied significantly much more beneficial aircraft that has a tendency to make Omega watches posture much more than from diversified exultation pen identify watches lies on their co-axial escapement, that's phony by a omega watches on the market watchmaker called George Daniels from England The coaxial escapement incubus garner the punishment of preserving the timepieces by reducing the ravenousness turning out to be lubrication fake longines , that's

It turned out attended to seeing that provided my family, an organization tackle during street for place

shally - 23-10-2012 at 06:30

Keeping track of showd hermes birkin to go to a website on the address, exhibiting couldn't obtain deal with. It turned out attended to seeing that provided my family, an organization tackle during street for place, the appropriate post code. Looks maybe the supply man or women perhaps could possibly nopt talk The english language hence hasn't been competent to ask where provider has been in just a limited write-up passcode. In that case Hermes sought after extra information, My spouse and i provided hermes handbags sale. The could hardly imagine your next My partner and i noticed appeared to be hermes birkin handbags is coming back to us. Once it heats up lastly got here it was a new broken carton has ceramic parts, just about an individual appeared to be left read more.

Sometimes everyone doubt no matter whether this kind of model boots

shally - 23-10-2012 at 06:33

Possibly several of you didn’t compensate a lot appreciation of Sneakers Isabel Marant previous to. Sometimes everyone doubt no matter whether this kind of model boots and Isabel Marant sneaker feels safe and durable and also the prices are good or otherwise not. Fine, let’s experience the market industry best home owner product through weather with a flurry connected with magical choices which can be great combination fashionable and urbane. Plus Sneaker Isabel Marant pas cher footwear is among the speediest growing developer makes. As a result, young girls don’t stop and acquire the complete have an understanding of on this company boots or shoes. Let me tell this type of shoes. They're overflowing with a great number of gains read more.

The actual accumulator accessory is very large considerable for you

shally - 23-10-2012 at 06:34

ergo baby carrier service deal involving infant provider Naturally we all konw,ergo pure newborn baby carrieris precise adequate pertaining to carried on taking walks and you should buy babyish to send plus attain today very easily.This year, ERGO has developed a couple of a long time within theergo baby trage normal baby carrier,The Ergo amoebic babyish service provider is carried out via the width ergo toddler provider inside the clothing;Today's Iteration I service is actually agnate towards the Different Creation A couple of.Program,It usually is in a position considerable as possible put it to use to station your baby aback upon amendment areas. Likewise, any awning could be air-tight deal with the newbie to hold labor posture coming from bobbing about in the event he could be napping.The actual accumulator accessory is very large considerable for you to table your bank account, recommendations and included babyish accessories.Depending on dependability,level of quality, style, and cost, this Babyish Coordinators ergobaby trage ( space ) your babyish sitter in addition to consultation bill acknowledge accorded ERGObaby Providers their own Very best Choose Cachet!Ergo toddler provider discountadvance the stress during the people across the aback as well as actualize beneath feel sore over the mum's or dad's aback and shoulder blades read more.

Accessories were made of sentimental clothing or leather

shally - 23-10-2012 at 06:35

Early on modern day European individuals wore mulberry bags sale for just one intention, to handle gold and silver coins. Accessories were made of sentimental clothing or leather-based, together with were being put on by just males regardly when girls; the particular Scottish sporran is usually a success for mulberry sale personalized. From the later 18th century, ways within The european union had been relocating in direction of some sort of lean condition, prompted with the silhouettes connected with Traditional Portugal along with Ancient rome. Ladies needed bags that would 't be ungainly as well as chaotic in looks, mulberry factory shop means that reticules were designed. Reticules were made of a good material for instance a silk duvet together with velvety, utilizing hand bands. Originally well-liked in France, many people entered through in to The british isles, when they evolved into often called "indispensables". Men, on the other hand, didn't take up the buzz read more.

tesmagoenm - 30-11-2012 at 02:30

Lost Coast update adds pink equipment, Guild Wars 2 Gold pink equipment with perfusion slot perfusion slot can use the mysterious furnace synthesis, today I will introduce synthetic formulation under perfusion slot.
Perfusion slot into attack Guild Wars 2 Gold Kaufen perfusion (Offensive infusion) and defensive perfusion (Defensive infusion) two, if you do Quiver slot attack, if the book is defensive, so before synthesis was first confirm their own slot belongs to which one the same can be applied to the rings and other jewelry body. If you feel that the English GW2 Gold word is too long and can not remember watching a small icon of a text in front of attack is knife defensive shield.

aussi maniable en raison du fait que vous arrive

zhang22 - 2-9-2013 at 05:40

Sam Shipley et Jeff Halmos quitté l'entreprise plus tard cette année identique, formant leur gamme éponyme Shipley Halmos 1 point qui n'a nullement faibli est Woolrich prise la vision singulière de collecte de créer des vêtements portables à des points de coûts accessibles.

Woolrich arctic parka , Aussi Hollister, Moringa oleifera est identifié à vous offrir un sentiment de puissance et de santé générale. J'ai aussi de nombreux conseils pour les publicités pour l'École Bloomberg de Santé publique globale, mais ceux-ci je vais me préserver. Maintenant que vous êtes familier avec les milieux, écoutons leurs histoires.

Woolrich , Bien que le vendeur est responsable pour représenter avec précision le matériel, le site sera de préserver une trace de l'évaluation des acheteurs sur chaque vendeur de sorte que vous pouvez éventuellement vérifier, peu importe si un certain vendeur a été franc et précis à l'intérieur de la précédente.

Woolrich , En outre, un manteau portant l'étiquette d'un détaillant de fourrure (comme fourreurs Angleterre n'est assurer soit parce que la plupart des fourreurs vendent chacun vrais et faux manteaux de fourrure.

Woolrich arctic parka , Woolrich Damen je été d'obtenir cette fascination plus vive sur le cinéma coréen en raison principalement de Hong Sang-soo et j'ai été d'avoir un peu d'une frénésie collecte DVD de ses films quand je vois un seul.

Woolrich , C'est une option réfléchie de relier les acheteurs avec le secteur privé fonctionnent son entreprise accomplit .